Sunglasses for All Outdoor Activities
- NATURE FANS TECHNOLOGY - Saltwater Resistant Hydrophobic & Olephobic coating technology Protects mirrored lenses from being corroded by seawater. These Sunglasses For All Outdoor Activities is 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduce eye strain, colorful coating enhances vision and contrast, great for fishing inshore and on flats. NATURE FANS TAC material lens provides high clarity, impact- and scratch-resistance along with lightweight all-day wear-ability.
- NATURE FANS FRAME TECHNOLOGY - Nature Fans sunglass frames are lightweight, extremely flexible, and heat and UV resistant. Durability and lightweight this frame with a no-slip nose pad and temple increases grip with perspiration to offer an all-day comfortable fit. Spring hinges are adjustable and suitable for medium to large faces. Ergonomic design fits many face shapes comfortably and all sports events.
- IDEAL FOR ANY OUTDOOR SPORTS - The Sunglasses For All Outdoor Activities Best for fishing, boating, sailing, jet-skiing, driving, running, cycling, climbing, hiking, and traveling. You can barely feel it on your face even wear it all day, a reliable partner when you enjoy outdoor. Fashion and stylish design, with rich color combinations of frames and lenses, is also suitable for daily wear.
- PRODUCT SIZE - Lens Height: 1.18 in, Lens Width: 2.36 in. Frame suitable for medium to extra-large faces. PACKAGE INCLUDED - Hard Protection Case, Microfiber bag, Strap, instructions, polarizing test card.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Frames and lenses are unbreakable for no-risk purchasing. If something is wrong with our sports sunglasses, contact Nature Fans eyewear experts without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. Nature Fans provides a lifetime warranty after-sale service for all Nature Fans products.
First off I own several pairs of their sunglasses that I use for cycling and they all have interchangeable lenses, this is my first pair that are fixed lenses and I wanted these for casual wear. Out the box my first impression was how great looking they are with a grey frame and blue lenses, putting them on, they are incredibly light and comfortable and like all their glasses the lenses are crytal clear, no distortion.
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2021
Color: Matte Grey Frame & Ice Blue LensVerified Purchase
Boys I’m sure there are a lot of people like me out there that buy the cheap knock off’s spend $13 $14 at a time on sunglasses And the bad thing is they’re probably hurting your eyes the coding comes off with water or the hinges are flimsy or than that cheap carbon fiber junk. These are the best of the best sunglasses I have ever owned. At this price they come with them awesome extras to buy came with a hard shell case in a bag and a Cleaning mini towel. To be honest I can see so much clearer with these things I would suggest buying two pair also the warranty is awesome
Great sunglasses company! This is my third pair from Torege. I keep one in each car and one as a backup. Perfect fit with this new style and easy to store in hard shell case.
We absolutely love these glasses! My husband & I are very particular with running polarized sunglasses. These are the ones to get if you are looking for the good lenses, great look & the ones that will actually stay on your nose while running! We always need to have matching everything- these fit myself (smaller head) as well as my husband! Will definitely buy the brand again! Highly recommended
I live in Florida and use sunglasses everyday. These were fantastic, I loved how it made everything look so vibrant. Walking by bodies of water I could see the bottom, but with a naked eye you could not. I have had these just about 6 months now and these were great until the lens film started coming off as in the pic. I can no longer see clearly out of them. Now I know the easy solution to keeping them cared for is to keep them in the case, and I did so when I was home.. but when out and about, all I have is pockets, I'm a guy, so keeping them in a case is not realistic for me. Still, for the price, I think they were absolutely worth it.