Automatic 3-4 Person Camping Tent
- Instant Pop-up Tent for Easy Operation- The Automatic Hydraulic System enables the tent to pop up within 1min. The newest instant dome tent features a more revolutionary design than an ordinary tent. Pre-attached sturdy poles and light structure make the setting-up process simple and efficient, bringing the perfect experience for your outdoor travel.
- Durable and Waterproof- Sturdy fiberglass poles, combined with a wind-resistant structure and ventilated rainproof removable rainfly, can make sure the tent maintains stability in any weather and withstand heavy rain. The 210T fire retardant polyester flysheet with a waterproof index up to 5000mm, double-layer construction, fully taped seams laminated with waterproof materials, and durable groundsheet can keep the inside dry and bug-free throughout the night.
- Spacious for 2-3 Persons- Tent size is 79*71*51 in. Its large space is enough to accommodate 3 adults or 4 kids, giving you a sense of living in your own room at home and allowing you to enjoy the comfort. It’s specially designed to meet your needs. The larger, the better. The camping tent size after folding is only 29.9 * 7.4 * 5.5 in, which is very convenient to carry and allows you to enjoy a comfortable and pleasant journey.
- 2 in 1 Tent for Multifunction- This double-layered pop-up tent includes detachable external and internal tents and can be used for multiple purposes. It as a whole can serve as a windproof and rainproof camping tent. Its external tent can be used as a sun shelter, rainfly, pavilion, fishing awning, canopy, etc.
- Unique Ventilated Double Doors and Perfect Detail Design for Comfortable Camping- The unique double-door design integrates ventilation and wind-resistance features, and protects your privacy, offering an airier and more comfortable living environment for your travel. Upgraded premium smooth SBS double zippers,tear-resistant fabric materials, and lightweight structures created by sturdy and stable poles can withstand your adventures.
- Net Weight: 7.7 lbs, 9.2 lbs
- Accessories: 8 tent pegs, 4 Ropes
- 2 way/3 way use: Flysheet can use as an awning
The product is pretty good. Everything is as described and no damage was done to the product so no complaints there. But the shipment service can be better.
I recently purchased this tent as a last minute buy for a camping trip with some friends. I must say that it was super easy to setup and even easier to take down and pack. The tent held 3 of us (all different sizes) with room to spare and with vents open, the cross breeze was very good!
I plan on purchasing a ground cloth or something to help with the longevity of the tent and I gather that with proper care and maintenance, this tent should last for years.
So easy to use. Can be put up or taken down in less than a minute. The 4 person tent is just large enough to hold a tall queen-sized inflatable mattress. Once the tent has been put up, it locks securely in place. There was no concern of it collapsing. Didn’t get a chance to test wind or water resistance as we had ideal camping conditions. Tent seems to be very secure. Everything folds up into a camping bag that’s of typical size and weight for a 4 person tent.
Great value for your money overall. Haven't used in heavy rain but with some light rain and wind I had no issues, super easy to assemble and something i was no able to do with previous tents is that it will fit back in the bag as it was when new. Dont have to worry about the way i fold it. Folds one way and fits back in. Size is very good. Was able to feet queen size mattress inside. No space on the sides for anything else but maybe a couple shoes but it fit with no issues.
I love the tent! The reason I gave it a 4 star because there were no instructions! Thank God for Lawrence on YouTube that provide a video. Not even the vendor had a video. If you are not an avid camper and don’t understand how to break that down pop-up tents you will be stuck for a long while. Thank God I did a practice run at my home so I was able to use it the following weekend. Started the process at 5:15 and it’s now 630 that I finish wrapping it up. Hope this helps!