Men's Pants for Work and Outdoor Activities
- Lightweight & Quick-Dry - Lightweight nylon fabric offers UPF 30 sun protection and has a water-resistant finish so it dries quickly. UPF 30 shields skin from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Multifunction Trousers - The ability to switch between trousers and shorts with one article of clothing can save weight and pack space since you don’t have to pack multiple bottoms.
- Thanks to the use of a fully stretch fabric in both directions (width and length), the walking pants will provide you with perfect comfort when you are moving.
- A partial elastic waist and an exterior adjustable waistband ensure a comfortable & secure fit.
- Men's Pants for work and outdoor activities with 6 Pockets - Two front pockets, plus two side cargo pockets and there are 2 pockets behind. Elastic for extra comfort and attached web belt.
- If you’re looking for a lightweight, comfortable, and very high-quality pair of pants, these might just be the ones for work, hiking, fishing, travel, or your favorite outdoor pursuit.
Great trousers that are very comfortable. Bought for 13 days in the Himalayas as a spare pair. Wore them lots and they are great. Would definitely recommend. Much cheaper than other brands as well but easily the same quality I would say.
Perfect for warmer conditions - wouldn't rely on these if walking in below zero temps
I first put them on and was concerned they were a bit tight - I think they are designed to be like this however as they were very comfortable on my 2 day 30 mile hike. Being obsessed with simplicity I was also worried upzipping them into shorts and reattaching them would be a pain - turns out it was easier than anything, would reccomend.
Veio como descrito, deu para rastrear, o tecido parece ser resistente, veste bem, é confortável, é fácil de tirar e colocar. o zíper é fácil de tirar e colocar. venho num saco plástico otimo para guardar. Encontrei so 2 pontos que podem melhorar, 1 o encaixe do zíper parece ser frágil então tomem cuidado, e 2 os passadores de cinto são curtos. As medidas são precisas cono especificado. Estou satisfeito com a primeira impressão, após algum tempo de uso vou refazer minha avaliação e se continuar positiva vou comprar outra.
My husband has three pairs of Columbia trousers. Lovely lightweight trousers for summer. Look great. Perfect fit and easily washed. Dry after washing on the line in 10 minutes. Wears for walking all the time and uses the older ones for hot days gardening.
I own 2 pairs of these so far and will probably order another. I really love these pants for my hiking and camping trips. I wear them all the time, and they are comfortable and well made. the convertible bottoms zip on and off pretty easy, and I like the length of shorts when zipped off. They dry fast, and keep me more comfortable in warm weather. I have not had any issues with seams tearing even during very active wear.
The only drawback I have found so far is that the lining of the back pocket seems to tear at the bottom if you keep a wallet in that pocket. It has happened on both the pairs I own, but now I just opt to store my wallet in one of the side cargo pockets. Overall I highly recommend these for anyone looking to be active outdoors and stay comfortable while doing so. They look pretty nice too!
Update: I am now planning on ordering my 3rd pair of these pants to use as hiking pants, finally having more than one color will be nice! I am still very happy with these pants, and they have held up very well in the time I have owned them, going with on many hiking trips. Another thing I love about these is the weight. For how durable they are, they are remarkably lightweight and work great for a spar set of pants in a backpack. I will be ordering 1 size up from my usual waist measurement though as I did last time, they seem to run a bit tight in that area.