Portable Light for Camping
- Compact & Long Lighting: Palm-sized portable led tent light, easy to carry and grip for kids. Powered by 3 x AAA alkaline batteries, long lighting time up to 10-15 hours in high-light mode, portable led camping lantern for outdoor adventure aficionados.
- Bright And Comfortable: Built-in 3 LED beads, made the bulb's maximum bright to 150 lumens to offer a moderate light and illuminate a much larger area around it than a flashlight. Special frosted finishing on the light cover made the light beam more cozy and comfortable.
- Durability and Water Resistance: IPX4 water-resistant & crafted from super-durable ABS plastic. With hook design, camp light can be hung on tree, rope, backpack, or tent, free you from worry about dropping. Great for emergency hurricane, support all activities such as camping, hiking, hunting, fishing and etc.
- 3 Lighting Modes: The pure white light comes with 3 modes: High / Low / Strobe that can illuminate a large area, or create a flashing party atmosphere. Just select your preferred mode according to different kinds of activities by pressing the round push button.
- ONE LIGHT, ENDLESS USES! - Our camp tent lights also used as decorative indoor lights, night lights, as a useful handy aid while you’re working, studying, or reading a book just before you go to sleep! Perfect gift for the people you love.
These lights work fine. They aren't super bright, but at night they light up what is needed and have two light level to save the battery and help with not disturbing others in a tight space. However, they have the same "option" most of the other lights in this price range have; an un-skippable flash mode. Every third push of the button results in the light going into a flashing mode. While this is a mode intended to be used in an emergency, really how often does that happen? What does happen is that kids grab the lights and immediately put them on the flashing mode and run around the house or the campsite disturbing everyone. So for this manufacturer and everyone else...Drop the Flash MODE!
Got the portable light for the upcoming family camping trip. Package says lasts 15 hours on 3 AAA batteries at low light setting. Running a test, and at 48 hours continuous on low setting, no signs of dimming yet.
These lights are pretty small, smaller than you'll think when you see them. They come 4x to a small box. With that said, I was pretty impressed by their light output. They have a bright, dim, and strobe function and are excellent for your tent. If you need to get someone's attention, use the strobe function. They are costly on batteries with each light requiring 3 batteries per light bulb.
I got this set for my emergency kit and go bag. The bulbs are brighter than I expected and they have different modes (strobe and solid).
My 5 year old was scared of the dark when camping and we gave him one of these to turn on whenever he gets scared. Easy enough for him to use on his own and battery life is great! Worked perfectly and saved our family camping trips. So grateful for these, and the light they provide is perfect for a small tent or walking along a trail. With all 4, our entire family tent is lit up perfectly!