Self Inflating Camping Mattress
- Self-Inflating/deflating Air Mattress - 0.9 in large diameter non-leak valve could inflate or deflate the pad when you unroll or pack it up. No pump is needed and just place the sleeping pad on a flat surface and watch it inflate to about 1.3-inch height. First inflating may take a little bit longer. 2 PILLOWS add more convenience and comfort.
- Comfortable and Durable Sleeping Mat - This 1.4" thickness sleeping mat is made of moisture-proof and 190T pongee fabric with 21D high-resilience sponge filling. It is skin-friendly, thick, wide, durable, and never worries about the rock, uneven ground, or dampness. Super comfortable all night long, suitable for couples, kids, adults, and family for all seasons even in cold weather.
- Deflating Steps - Open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part by your legs. When rolling to the top part, let the air flow out for a while, then close the valves.
- Lightweight Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad - Double sleeping pad: 75.6'' x 52''x 1.3''. Package size: D7.9'' x 25.6''. Weight: 7.75 lbs. Lightweight and compact, perfect for camping, hiking, traveling, slumber parties, outdoor activities, and overnight guests, also great for storage in your car, trunk, or your home.
- Quality after-sales service - Nature Fans Market is committed to providing customers with comprehensive after-sales service. If you have any questions or problems about the quality, please feel free to contact us. We will work with you to provide refund or replacement services.
I have been using 2 different sleeping pad before and after several campings, this one seems perfect for me. The first impression is a beautiful design and material. It is easy to set up and fold, self-inflating then you don't need to spend so much time to pump (like air mattress). It helps to keep warm, comfortable and waterproof.
Nothing to complain so far, and I am happy with this product. Very worth the money and highly recommend.
This was one of the more affordable options I found for something of its size. I used it for a week of camping in Yellowstone with another person. We both slept comfortably, but I also left the valves open for at least 30 minutes before closing them. I'm 5'11 and I felt like I had plenty of room on the pad. I was in a hurry when putting it away to go to our next camp site and trying to squeeze it back into it's original container / slip bag was a bit of an issue - definitely takes patience (about 5-8 minute).