Sleeping Bag Ultralight and Waterproof
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT - Weighing in at just 2 lbs, can be compressed down to just 7.5" in height. The NATUREHIKE Ultralight Compact Sleeping bag is one of the lightest and most versatile sleeping bags on the market today. Better yet, it comes packed away in its included carrying bag with compact straps.
- ROOMY AND COMFORTABLE - At 80.7"L x 33.5"W, these sleeping bags are incredibly roomy for any adult or child of average size. It’s easy to get in, get out and turn around to find a comfortable sleeping position. The zipper stays closed, and the plush filling means you’ll sleep like a baby.
- IDEAL FOR BACKPACKING & TRAVEL - Unlike the bulky military, down, or Coleman sleeping bags, our space-saving sleeping bag filled with premium TC cotton, provides you with a wonderful relaxing sleep after a tiring day of trekking, hiking, travel, or any other exploration.
- MADE TO LAST WITH HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION - this sleeping bag is made to stand up to years of real-life use, even with kids and teenagers. We’ve used durable fabric that washes incredibly well. The seams are double reinforced, and the zippers are rigorously tested.
- 100% SATISFIED or MONEY BACK - we strongly stand behind the great craftsmanship of these sleeping bags. If you aren’t satisfied with the comfort, the size, the weight, or for any reason at all then just let us know and we’ll be happy to give you a full refund – no hassles, no delays, no questions asked.
Size: Standard-190x75cm, Lengthened-205x85cm
I bought 4 of these in anticipation of having a group of sleep-overs for Thanksgiving. The product description and the reviews were what initially prompted me to try these sleeping bags. SERENDIPITY! Good Things Happen When You Least Expect Them. This was a good purchase. The sleeping bag is LIGHT. The sleeping bag is very COMFORTABLE.(The temperature in Los Angeles at the time I used this sleeping bag was 53 degrees ... we tend NOT to sleep with the heater on) The sleeping bag is very PRACTICAL. What it DELIVERED was a good night's sleep ... I couldn't ask for more than that. The BONUS is that this sleeping bag is VERY AFFORDABLE.
This sleeping bag is really soft. It's not particularly warm or comfortable by itself on a tent floor, but it's not meant for that. We went camping and it dropped to the low 40s, colder than this is rated for. But it worked well for what we wanted and I would recommend this as a lightweight summer sleeping bag. It's a good color too, and my tall husband fits in it well.
Super lightweight. I had the lightest sleeping bag that trip and slept very comfortably. The fabric is nice. It was surprisingly warmer than I thought it would be. When it got a bit hot, I just unzip the sides and it's a perfect breeze for a nice camping trip in May. The cover bag is a little more frail, so be gentle. But the sleeping bag itself is great! I would buy this again.
I keep a few of these in my car trunk to give to the homeless during the winter months. Our local temps rarely get below freezing, even in the winter, so these give them a little warmth if they can't get into one of the shelters for the night. The carry bag it comes with works to attach to their other gear as well if needed. Nice little bag.
This was purchased as fair-Weather bedding for a guest accompanying us on summer boating cruise in Canada. Worked great to cover salon sofa every night. Weight was just right to accommodate nighttime on-board temperatures ranging from 63 to 78 degrees. We never thought we would get it back in the storage bag at the end of the trip, but with a little focus, mission accomplished.